Monday, April 8, 2013

Twisted Color Challenge Week 14 Sangria's Shadow


went all kamakazi and actually painted a bit on this one.. raw img here

blimey.. bit too much highlighting.. le' sigh.
    For this Twisted Color theme, I chose a few things that were already in my inventory for once lol. The only 'new' additions were the Slink's Astrid Boots, which are drop dead gorgeous. I've been contemplating on getting the updated mesh hands but am waiting for a few more skin creators to make their Huds.. (yeah shameless plug there lol). I am glad Slink's skin matching system is gaining track though, its always a good thing when creators make it easier for us to utilize their products to its fullest potential yah?
   And I'm still practicing ye ole PS skillz. I think SL fashion bloggers have the toughest job ever. I commend you all for sticking to it and trust me when I say I am stalking learning so much. Sometimes observation is the best teacher. FYI for fellow lurkers, Windlight, anti-aliasing, render volume LOD factor... these are probably the most important tools you have as a picture-snapshot-taker on SL, so do like so many of us do and study like a boss lol.
   Thanks for dropping by and DO make your way over to the Twisted Color Challenge at Sookie's World. 
   Cheers!

Featured Items:
Dress>Sassy! Penny Lane Dress in sangria
Shoes>Slink's Astrid Boots in Milk Leather
Jewelry>Maxi Gossamer Copacetic Tallulah Earrings and Bracelet
Hair>Lelutka's Pocahontas
Eyes>Mayfly's Desert Twilight w2
Skin>Izzie's Asia in peach
Pose>Purple Poses' Camilla Available @ W.Couture Fair Monthly Edition


No comments: